2018赴日本東京理科大學工管系 (Industrial Administration, TUS) 攻讀碩士雙聯學位入學資格開放申請中，有意申請的同學請於107.4.11(三)前將備審文件紙本及PDF檔送至系辦公室，相關說明如下。
Student Application Guidelines for Double Master Degree (DMD) in Master of Science in Industrial Engineering, NCTU, and Master of Engineering in Industrial Administration, TUS.
- Qualifications for Application
Applicants must satisfy at least one of the following eligibility requirements by the time of application:
(1) Applicants who hold a bachelor’s degree.
(2) Those who have completed 16 years of school education outside of Japan.
(3) Applicants who are deemed by TUS to possess an academic ability at least equal to, or higher than, a graduate of a university in Japan.
- Number of Student Openings: 3 students for 2018
- The Deadline for Submission of Applications: 11th April 2018 (Wednesday)
Please make an application and send it by e-mail as a PDF file to Office of Department of Industrial Engineering and Management, National Chiao Tung University. (楊小姐yyh@nctu.edu.tw)
- Required Documents and Submission Method.
- Application for Admission to Tokyo University of Science (As attached)
- Transcripts of Academic Record (undergraduate and master course)
- Certificate of Graduation (undergraduate)
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation Letter
- TOEFL transcript
- Regarding the selection method and selection date
Regarding the selection method and selection date, TUS will inform NCTU of procedures. The final selection decision will be made by the Department of Industrial Administration at TUS, and the results will be announced by July, 2018.
- Examination Result Announcement: July 2018
- Others: The date of admission is October 1st, and completion will be in September or the end of March.